Away From The Computer & Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Away From The Computer & Forum

Just a short note to let you know that I will be away from the computer, and the forum, from Tuesday, February 22nd through Sunday, February 27th. This reason for this absence is so I can attend the Show of Shows that will be held in Louisville, Kentucky next week.

For those of you that will be attending the show, I hope to see you there. For those of you who can not make the show, keep the threads and posts coming, and I will see you back on the forum in about a week.

Regards,

Eric Doody
    <!-- / message -->

Eric,

Have a great time, Are you going to have a table or just shopping? I will be there on Friday, hope to meet you.

Phil

Comment

Phil,

Will do!

I will be set up at the show so be sure to stop by and say hello. (I will be one of the four of five folks at the show that will have nothing but Japanese stuff on the table.)

If for some reason you can't find me, just stop by the Wehrmacht-Awards table and have someone that knows me point me out to you.

Take care, have a safe trip, and see you on Friday.

Eric

Originally posted by LToms
      Eric,

Have a great time, Are you going to have a table or just shopping? I will be there on Friday, hope to meet you.

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Doody
        I will be set up at the show so be sure to stop by and say hello. (I will be one of the four of five folks at the show that will have nothing but Japanese stuff on the table.)

Eric

I wish one day to make a show, Eric I hope you will be able to bring back some photos of some of the Japanese displays, tables, headgear etc(yours and others) for those that can't be in attendance. Be great to see some the stuff offered for the Japanese collector.

Comment

Just got back on Sunday evening...had a great time at the Show of Shows and it was nice meeting a lot of you at the show.

Unfortunately, I didn't bring a camera to the show so I don't have any photos that I can share.

If it stops snowing here for a little bit (I've shoveled snow when I got home and have shoveled snow twice today), I will write up a report on the Show of Shows and post it on the forum.

Thanks to everyone that kept the forum moving while I was away. I'll start going through the threads and postings that I missed and should be back up to speed in a day or two.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X