Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese field hoe.

Hello !
    This stuff was found by Sakhalin island at this year, as I know this is japanese soldier hoe. Sorry nit my interest field. Friend of my want restored theme.
    Can you show please how look handle.
    Thanks for help.
    Regards, Anton

Griffin Militaria has one on 'Page 5' of the "Japanese Field Gear" section.

There should be a banner for the site at the top of the forum or click though a few pages until it appears. They're an advertiser on Wehrmacht Awards. I'm not sure of the rules for linking to a commercial site (better not take a chance).

Rod

Comment

Kama: sickle. Your friend can purchase newly-made ones.

(かま kama) Sickle.

Disregard the "martial arts weapon" toys and concentrate on gardening equipment.

Ebay $16.

Larger image here The blade says "stainless" and the handle label says 日本製 "Made in Japan"

--Guy

Comment

You do have a very valuable flash hider for a LMG! Also an anti fog flask from army gasmask & rifle oiler from a rear ammo pouch

Comment

Originally posted by Rod G View Post
          Griffin Militaria has one on 'Page 5' of the "Japanese Field Gear" section.

There should be a banner for the site at the top of the forum or click though a few pages until it appears. They're an advertiser on Wehrmacht Awards. I'm not sure of the rules for linking to a commercial site (better not take a chance).

Rod
          Thank's I found

Comment

Originally posted by GHP View Post
            Kama: sickle. Your friend can purchase newly-made ones.

(かま kama) Sickle.

Disregard the "martial arts weapon" toys and concentrate on gardening equipment.

Ebay $16.

Larger image here The blade says "stainless" and the handle label says 日本製 "Made in Japan"

--Guy

Thank's my friend want made handle for museum exposition. He work there, one Sickle as found and second little restored this what he want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
              You do have a very valuable flash hider for a LMG! Also an anti fog flask from army gasmask & rifle oiler from a rear ammo pouch
              Thank's if i right know rifle flash at button and flash for LMG at top ? What's mean LMG ? Light machine gun ? Some parts of type 96/99 was found with this sickle and flash.

Comment

Yes light machine gun screw on flash hider

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X