No announcement yet.

Translation help with a Hinomaru Yosegaki flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be this as similar to next word "Kun"?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
      May be this as similar to next word "Kun"?
      It might be; I also attempted to find that kanji but couldn't. What does it mean?

--Guy

Comment

Originally posted by GHP View Post
        It might be; I also attempted to find that kanji but couldn't. What does it mean?

--Guy
        Its app. meaning is nice, fragent,..etc

Comment

Or apricot. 杏

Maybe it is my membership/computer, but I cannot see any of the images posted.

(I know it is a bit hypocritical for me to ask people to become a member to preserve the threads, but I usually just answer, not ask.)

Comment

Originally posted by imperialjapan View Post
            Or apricot. 杏

Maybe it is my membership/computer, but I cannot see any of the images posted.

(I know it is a bit hypocritical for me to ask people to become a member to preserve the threads, but I usually just answer, not ask.)
            I uploaded them as PDF's since it helps preserve the image quality. If you do not have the free Adobe PDF reader you will not be able to open them. Very good little program to have in general.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisDeem View Post
              I uploaded them as PDF's since it helps preserve the image quality. If you do not have the free Adobe PDF reader you will not be able to open them. Very good little program to have in general.
              Of course I know about Adobe pdf reader...

I can open them, but I cannot see the pictures within the thread. Attaching files that require a further step in opening them--especially when there are a few--is rather irritating and a bit time-consuming.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X