Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naval helmet badge check

Hello everyone,
    How does this badge look to you? I still struggle with these, to me it looks Okay, but I may be wrong. Thanks for your input!

PG-
    Attached Files

It looks like a fake to me.

Comment

Good

Comment

Originally posted by Striking 9th View Post
        Good
        HI Scott, Thanks for your confirmation. I figured the lack of response may have been a good sign. I like it as well, just still not good at these, even after hours of thread research.

PG-

Comment

Np man, hope your well my friend.
          Regards, Scott

Comment

Found it on the bay. At $51 the reserve is not met. One day and 10 hours to go. The last second of the auction will be interesting.

I have no dog in the fight, and I'm not interested in this badge.

Good luck to you all.
            Last edited by oldhonda; 09-13-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

GONE! Seller took best offer from someone - closed down the original add and then reposted immediately for a "BUY IT NOW" OF $200! Behind the scene dealings going on here right before my eyes - hope you got it PAUL G because ITs GONE now...

Oldhonda - if you were not going to get it why did you feel you had to open your mouth?? That's a real JERK move! Did you have something to prove for your ego??
              Last edited by beretta1934; 09-13-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Damn! Looks like I lost the bidding on that one! I hate when sellers do that! I figured it was a good one, by the silence. Many collectors will not comment on auction items that are currently running. Its a double edge sword for me, as I want to know its good, but don't want to announce it to all the competition. I would gladly let anyone know where it was for sale in a private PM, even if they would be bidding competition.

PG-
                Last edited by Paul G; 09-13-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beretta1934 View Post
                  GONE! Seller took best offer from someone - closed down the original add and then reposted immediately for a "BUY IT NOW" OF $200! Behind the scene dealings going on here right before my eyes - hope you got it PAUL G because ITs GONE now...

Oldhonda - if you were not going to get it why did you feel you had to open your mouth?? That's a real JERK move! Did you have something to prove for your ego??
                  Beretta,

Why are you talking this way? Just because Oldhonda noted it was "on the bay" (like most of us guessed) doesn't mean he was giving away secrets or sniping. Why do you think a WAF reader here would seek to undercut one of our own?

This is twice you've shot off your mouth in this fashion.

I think you owe Oldhonda a QUICK & SINCERE apology.

--Guy

Comment

I thought this thread needed attention.

Comment

Shocker that this still occurs

Comment

The commenting on current auctions is fraught with difficulties...

BTW, is there a thread showing differences between authentic and fake badges? They look so similar to my old eyes...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X