Nambu type 14 deact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nambu type 14 deact?

Sadly a friend has passed away and his family have asked me to dispose of his small collection of edged weapons,deacts and a few other bits and pieces. Most of his stuff isn't what I collect so I will be posting his stuff on here for help.
    Here is his Nambu type 14? Sadly it is deactivated, does anyone have an idea of the value?
    Attached Files

Hi
    Can you tell me if all numbers match? Also the date of deactivation.
    All the best
    Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Phronsias View Post
      Hi
      Can you tell me if all numbers match? Also the date of deactivation.
      All the best
      Frank
      Hi
      On dealers sites I've seen £1100-1300+ . One of these dealers offered me £300 for a Luger the year before last. I think the dealer prices are much too high.
      Hope this helps
      Frank

Comment

Thanks Frank, yeah dealers prices and what you can actually sell it for are worlds apart, I am realistic in what price it will achieve. The pistol is with the family at the moment i'm picking up all the deacts and knives this weekend so I will check to see if it is matching. It was deactivated in 2002.

Comment

I have now blagged this and would be obliged if anyone would date it for me. All numbers match down to the smallest component and the unusual cocking piece.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lampwick View Post
            I have now blagged this and would be obliged if anyone would date it for me. All numbers match down to the smallest component and the unusual cocking piece.
            Sure. It's April 1944... Sho 19 (1944) .4 (April, fourth month) Nagoya arsenal from the stamp next the serial number.

Rod

Comment

Thanks for that Rod.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X