Message From The Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message From The Moderator

Just a short note to let you all know that I will be away from the computer, and the forum, for about three weeks time starting tomorrow, Monday, January 17th. (If I get a chance to visit a internet cafe while I'm away, I will be sure to drop you a line.)

Take care, keep the threads and posts coming, and I'll see you all in about three weeks time.

Regards,

Eric Doody

Where are you going (talk about nosey)?!? If you are taking a cool trip, let us know and bring some pictures. Otherwise, I hope you are back soon!

Originally posted by Eric Doody
    Just a short note to let you all know that I will be away from the computer, and the forum, for about three weeks time starting tomorrow, Monday, January 17th. (If I get a chance to visit a internet cafe while I'm away, I will be sure to drop you a line.)

Take care, keep the threads and posts coming, and I'll see you all in about three weeks time.

Regards,

Eric Doody
    When you go home
    Tell them for us and say
    For your tomorrow
    We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
    Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Walter,

If we don't get too much snow tonight/tomorrow, I hope to be drinking a cold one on a nice warm beach about this time tomorrow.

Aloha,

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Doody
        Walter,

If we don't get too much snow tonight/tomorrow, I hope to be drinking a cold one on a nice warm beach about this time tomorrow.

Aloha,

Eric
        Excellent, I hope you have a safe and relaxing trip!!
        When you go home
        Tell them for us and say
        For your tomorrow
        We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
        Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

So, here comes a 3-week Write-What-You-Want-Hoola-Hoola-Tequila Party!!!!!! The Boss is away, come on guys, the party is in this forum!
          The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

If anything gets broken and the forum smells like pee when Eric comes back, we're blaming you Theodor!

Comment

I saw Eric at the Union N.J. show the day before he left & I told him I'd keep watch on his board. So behave!

Comment

Aloha and greetings from Hawaii.

First week of vacation went by fast and I'm hoping the second week goes by a little slower.

The wife, son, and I are all enjoying ourselves here on Kauai.

If I can, I will check in on the forum later in the week before heading off to the Big Island of Hawaii.

Aloha,

Eric Doody

Comment

Just a short note to let everyone know that I am back from vacation. The wife, son, and I had a great time in Hawaii.

I would like to thank Jareth for keeping "an eye on things" as well as everyone who "kept the threads and postings going" while I was away.

I will start going through those threads and postings that I haven't seen as of yet and will post responses where applicable.

Eric

Comment

Welcome back! If I were you I wouldn't mention that in the three weeks you were in Hawaii you didn't visit Pearl Harbor. Now enough Aloha crap start shoveling that snow! We all know what Aloha backwards spells.

Comment

No Pearl Harbor this time around (I visited Pearl back in 1993), but I did get a chance to practice my Japanese a little bit. (The girl that worked at the Internet cafe that I visited while on Kauai was originally from Tokyo and I chatted with a number of Japanese tourists while on the Big Island of Hawaii.)

If it makes you feel any better Jareth, I had five inches of snow to shovel yesterday when I got home plus about two hours worth of clean up work to square away the three or so feet of snow that we got while we were away.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X