X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess that solves the mystery then...

Comment

I am so jalous right now!

I already hated you when I first saw this tanker helmet with sublime googles, and now this is the most perfect NCO ever! I can't take it anymore!

Just kidding of course. To be serious one second I only saw a handfull of NCO in this kind of condition since I collect japanese item. But I specially love this one because you can tell it have been there. Unmessed sword, uncleaned too I suppose? Look at this awesome light patina she make your sword so special.

Congratulations Geoff you picked up some stunning items, thank you so much for sharing. I love to hear about the SOS each year, I think it's a piece of my american dream!

Bill would you mind to keep one of this baby safe in the vault for me?! I will have to be in the market to upgrade my good old exemple.

Comment

Thank you all for the very kind comments, In most instances I have been incredibly lucky enough to find myself in the right place at the right time, and thanks to forum members like yourselves I am constantly being able to learn and share.There are still dealers out there who can be trusted and you may pay a little more than you had hoped but in the long run it usually pans out.I Love this hobby and I am proud to be a member here. Happy Hunting,Geoff

Comment

Beautiful example Geoff !

Comment

yes ! i love this one scectacular conditon.congrats very very nice

Comment

超美品!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X