X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do y'all think of this uniform?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=774451

Dennis J

Mostly just navy items that have all been married together. What exactly re you asking about ?

Comment

If you are asking if the items are authentic, yes they are. If you are asking about the price, which is $3838.00, it seems a bit on the high side.
      http://griffinmilitaria.com/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
        Mostly just navy items that have all been married together. What exactly re you asking about ?
        I should have been more clear.From what I know they looked like put together(married together)navy items that were not all IJLF.I agree the price for put together navy called IJLF items is way to high.The bottom line is this uniform is a put together uniform that is not all IJLF....right.Now what about the sun helmet....to me it looks like a army one with navy insg. added.

Dennis J
        I

Comment

Yes an army pith with post war added navy insignia.

Comment

The bottom line is this uniform is not as advertised and should be turned over to a Mod. so the truth can be told before some collector on here buys this hodge podge of a uniform.

Dennis J
            Last edited by Dennis J; 12-12-2014, 05:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Agree. Should be changed to " NAVY" . Also strange why he adds an obvious army book within the assembled group

Comment

Who is the Mod. over there?

Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
                  Yes an army pith with post war added navy insignia.
                  It also looks to be unissued with only depot stamps.

Dennis J

Comment

I have posted a link from the sales thread to this discussion.
                    http://griffinmilitaria.com/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Griffin View Post
                      I have posted a link from the sales thread to this discussion.
                      Thank you and Happy Holidays to one and all.

Dennis J

Comment

Hello, I think I was clear that this is not all from the same man, really clear if you compare with the usual descriptions on the e-stand, so what is the problem with this?

About the pith helmet, I'm not an experts in Japanese stuff, my mistake, but I have shown it so clear for your consideration as buyer, so .... Please do not kill me by this.
                        Last edited by km-spain; 12-15-2014, 12:33 PM.
                        Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                        Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                          Hello, I think I was clear that this is not all from the same man, really clear if you compare with the usual descriptions on the e-stand, so what is the problem with this?

About the pith helmet, I'm not an experts in Japanese stuff, my mistake, but I have shown it so clear for your consideration as buyer, so .... Please do not kill me by this.
                          If you don't know what you are selling then why did you advertise this as a NLF uniform complete with NLF sun helmet....this is not true.I am sure you would not like to buy something that was not as advertised at the price you are asking for.The truth is the truth and that's that.... This is a put together uniform that is not a " complete " NLF uniform.
                          As advertised..........Japanese Special Naval Landing Forces NCO full uniform .
                          Dennis J

Comment

I always know what I bought for my collection, but this is not my field, I can see and not just read ... no problem ...

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
                            If you don't know what you are selling then why did you advertise this as a NLF uniform complete with NLF sun helmet....this is not true.I am sure you would not like to buy something that was not as advertised at the price you are asking for.The truth is the truth and that's that.... This is a put together uniform that is not a " complete " NLF uniform.
                            As advertised..........Japanese Special Naval Landing Forces NCO full uniform .
                            Dennis J
                            Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                            Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X