No announcement yet.

Flag Translation Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wholeheartedly agree! I don't think I could read enough books to glean the knowledge that is shared so freely by those who take the time to help educate the ones of us who have been edging deeper into this exciting area of collecting.
    Thank you all! Geoff

Comment

Very nice Tenugui mate. I recently acquired myself a japanese army issued one. Boy are they hard to find. You have a great find there.

Also I'd just like to say excellent detective work Nick. As someone who has/is currently doing their family tree, the ability and effort that gos into researching is often underestimated and occasionally underappreciated.

Well done sir. You are a credit to this forum, and I agree with Stu W, a life membership should be bestowed upon you.

Comment

Wow, just came back to this thread and really impressed by the follow information. Thanks a million Nick.

Comment

Forgot to add that I would lean Yasuyuki Okamoto as this came from a small collection of items I acquired from the daughter of a 5th Air Force veteran. He was in the Pacific and aside from his US issued/personal items there were several small Japanese flags as well as pictures and tourist type items from New Guinea. Really impressive research and thanks again.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X