Chicago Sword Show April 25-27 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Sword Show April 25-27 2014

The April 25-27 2014 Chicago Sword Show is getting closer see www.chicagoswordshow.com

The show plans are going well. I already have more table commitments than I had tables on the floor last year. I will have to move things around to fit all the tables so it should be busy. Tables are just about sold out.

The hotel room block is filling up fast. For those planning to attend it would be wise to make reservations, here is a link
    https://aws.passkey.com/event/10702618/owner/4631/home
    If calling ask for "Midwest Token Kai" rate

There will be a some tables with excellent displays, one will have a number of Naokatsu swords, another will have fine menuki, and there will be armors and some excellent koshirae and fittings on display.

The NBTHK (American Branch) will provide and educational presentation Saturday afternoon.

If I can do anything to make attending easier let me know. And as the event approaches if you have any trouble with hotel reservations let me know and I will try and help.

Last edited by nixe; 03-19-2014, 06:01 PM.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reminder.

Any idea when/where the next N. American shinsa will be held?

Regards,
    Stu

Comment

Stu

I have not heard. As there was one in Tampa 2/2014 I would think maybe 2015 but if not at least by 2016

If you (or any members) are at the Chicago show stop by and introduce yourself

mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X