Somewhat an impulse buy. Think I got bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhat an impulse buy. Think I got bit

As the title states. bought this sword today and now that I got it home and looking it over I think I bought a bad one. It smelled good and felt good but now I am thinking not. This a lesson learned?

Thanks, Mike

It looks like a Chinese repo. I hope you didn't pay too much, or hopefully you can return it!

PG-

Comment

Thanks Paul, That was my fear. Im stuck with it but not to much spent. Mark it down to an education and go on.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post
        Thanks Paul, That was my fear. Im stuck with it but not to much spent. Mark it down to an education and go on.

Mike
        Indeed, a repro, but being able to study it will probably help you avoid buying another in the future. I realize that doesn't take the sting out of what happened today but perhaps will dull it somewhat.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

It's a shame that these are still as bad a presence on the market as it was 10 years ago! My first two "real swords" we're these things, albeit the NCO was on point. Would be worth it to carry this one around to gun shows to show others as well! Or would make a good fire poker!

Lev

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post

Mike
            It happens to all of us......

Comment

Originally posted by Luis22 View Post
              It happens to all of us......
              Absolutely! Before the internet, it was a much bigger minefield! It would probably make a fun weed chopper It might make the neighbors nervous though.

PG-

Comment

thanks for commiseration guys! I have been looking this over and besides the tang the blade, at least to me and some example I pulled off the net, looks pretty darn nice. Darn shame but onwards and upwards.

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X