Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calculator

Hi Guys;
    I've got what looks to be a flight calculator, can anyone translate the tag? Many thanks to all you who take the time to translate for us.
    Cheers

Bob

P. S. Sorry guys, no way to post a pic. The pic is in the Japanese trader forum.

Originally posted by Joebob View Post
    Hi Guys;
    I've got what looks to be a flight calculator, can anyone translate the tag? Many thanks to all you who take the time to translate for us.
    Cheers

Bob

P. S. Sorry guys, no way to post a pic. The pic is in the Japanese trader forum.
    I'd say that if you request our help, make the task easier for us to accomplish. I am not going to go out of my way to search for some image at some unknown location.

Find a way to post the image or link to the image.

--Guy

Comment

Hi Guys;
      Cheers

Bob

Hi Bob,

I agree with Guy 100% but as I had a spare moment I took a guess and went to the Japanese Trader Forum of Gun Boards and found what I believe to be your post. As I don't belong to that forum I am unable to assist you beyond posting the link as the image is not visible to me.

Here is a link for anyone who might be able to log in and bring the photo over here.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...590-Calculator

Regards,
      Stu

Comment

[QUOTE=P. S. Sorry guys, no way to post a pic. The pic is in the Japanese trader forum.[/QUOTE]

Of course, you can. All you have to do is pay the $25 like all of us to become an Association Member and you can post any number of photos you want.

Comment

Hi Nick; I just noticed that my pic was on Gunboards, which is a different site. It was either this site or that one that I donated $50 to. That may explain why I could not post any pics. Sorry if I pissed you guys off.
          Cheers
          Bob

Comment

Calculator

It says my pic is loaded, so I'm trying it again. Nick, thanks for explaining things.
            I clicked preview post, & I dont see any pic.

Comment

It says my pic is loaded, so I'm trying it again. Nick, thanks for explaining things.
              I clicked preview post, & I dont see any pic.
              JoeBob,

You can post an image if it is hosted on a photo share site like Imageshack, etc.
              Just place the image url (ending with .jpg) within square [brackets]:

(img)http://media.bureauoftrade.com/p/2013/03/18/wwii-japanese-pilots-e6b-flight-calculator-400c.jpg(/img)

Will render this image:

And ... I'd say "POed" is a bit strong. Let's just say "frustrated."

--Guy

Comment

Calculator

I'm not computer literate, however I've never had a prob. loading pics anywhere before. It said my pic was loaded, but i don't see it anywhere. This site is not very good for that kind of thing, why can't it be simple like others?

Comment

I'm tryin.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Calculator

I didn't click the submit button, duuh !!

Comment

calcultor

Sorry guys put the wrong pic up. Here's the rite one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Top line:
                        計算盤急降下爆撃用
                        Keisan-ban kyūkōka bakugeki-yō
                        Calculating Board for Dive-Bombing Use

Bottom line:
                        合名会社 測機舎
                        Gōmeigaisha sokkisha
                        Sokkisha Partnership
                        Sokkia

photo source

--Guy

Comment

Calculator

Many thanks. Guy, for the info. The photo you show is exactally what I have. Where can I find out it's worth?

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                            The device was used strapped to the pilot's thigh by an elastic strap. They go for about $500 in
                            Japan.
                            The technical section of this forum has all the information you need on how to resize photos and post on the forum.
                            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=30341

Comment

I must say i'm not familiar with the computer that's being shown above.Does the computer shown above have a leg strap on the reverse?

This is the Dive Bomber's computer that I have and am familiar with as the standard Dive Bomber Computer .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X