Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOS.....Who's going

Hi All,

Any Japanese collectors here going to be at the Show of Shows next month? This will be my third show and always have a great time looking and meeting everyone. I will be set up there along with another Japanese collector so stop by the table and say "Hi"

David.

I will have an IJA/IJN paperwork display table set up and will most likely have my senninbari and sake cup collections up for sale/trade as well. I echo David's post: Please come by and say hello!

Counting down the picoseconds, can't wait!

Tom

Comment

I'll be there with ija swords,helmets , flags and a lot more ija stuff. Not sure were my two tables will be this year i think they moved me.
      Hope to see you all.
      Bob

Comment

I never miss one. Stop by my tables and say hello.

Comment

I will be there, I will have 2 tables, plenty of Japanese swords and some German and misc items. Stop by and say hello

mark jones

Comment

Great....... looking forward to meeting everyone. Will stop and say "Hi" when im doing my rounds

David.

Comment

My dad was able to get a Table this year(James Sweeney). He will have various Japanese uniforms , helmets, field gear,etcetc. Sadly Im currently in the police academy so have no time off to make it this year. Have fun everybody.if you have any Japanese flight/aviation items feel free to bring it on by his table.

Comment

I'll be there, I was at O57 last year don't know about this year. I'll have my parts and some sort of a display. Stop buy and say Hi. Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X