Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese commanders badge

Good day to all;
    I am looking for a cotter pin for a Japanese commanders badge.....can anyone help.Thanks for any and all help.

Dennis J

Good luck. I posted a request looking for a button for a type 90 uniform and received no responses. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by adlerfan53 View Post
      Good luck. I posted a request looking for a button for a type 90 uniform and received no responses. I hope it works out for you.
      You never know until you ask.

Dennis J

Comment

Dennis,

I had one before that was also missing the cotter pin but found a very suitable replacement (size and style) from my Air Force Dress Coat. The buttons are held with a similar style cotter pin. Just another option for you.

David.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryukyutunnelrat View Post
          Dennis,

I had one before that was also missing the cotter pin but found a very suitable replacement (size and style) from my Air Force Dress Coat. The buttons are held with a similar style cotter pin. Just another option for you.

David.

David;
          That is a great idea....where do I find one of those cotter pins?

Dennis J

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
            David;
            That is a great idea....where do I find one of those cotter pins?

Dennis J
            Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a couple. I thought you were looking for authentic Japanese-made period cotter pins. I've a few buttons in the drawer and they no longer need the cotter pins.

--Guy

Comment

Originally posted by GHP View Post
              Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a couple. I thought you were looking for authentic Japanese-made period cotter pins. I've a few buttons in the drawer and they no longer need the cotter pins.

--Guy
              Hi Guy;
              I am looking for the authentic Japanese cotter pin and I will pay for it....no problem.But I will use these until something orig. comes along.Thank you very much for your kind offer.

Dennis J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X