Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacred Treasure

Hi there all,
    Did I buy this medal and more two yesterday here in my city, would he/she like to know which her degree, could you help me?

Best Regards,

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't have my book with me so I'm uncertain as to the(high) class. I can say with certainty that the award with that type bow was for women.

Comment

Mat,

The order is a ladies 5th Class Order of The Sacred Treasure.

Hope this helps.

Eric

Comment

Thank you Eric and Jareth for the information really helped a lot.
              Thank you very much.
              Best regards,

Marcelo

Comment

Hi Marcelo,

Fine looking example you have there , it's actually the first time I see one with a matching box.

Kind Regards!

Comment

Thank you Suppi, these are the other medals that I bought with The Sacred Treasure. (it belonged same person)

Comment

This I don't know what is.

Comment

Nice examples Mat
                      Was the Red Cross Membership Award sold with a box too? If so, I would gladly like to see a photo of that. Reason I ask is because I saw two pieces up for sale at a local militaria fare (although these examples were awarded to men instead of women) but they had different boxes. I didn't trust them and bought none in the end.

Cheers!

PS: Your third badge is also unknown to me but is probably connected to a women's association as well...

Comment

Dear Suppi, unhappily the medal of Red cross was not sold with the box.

Best regards!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X