T14 Nambu safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T14 Nambu safety

On T14 pistols are the safety knobs able to be tightened up, have one that is loosened up

oooh, I don't think so. Its more of a press fit into the frame. I'll check again when I get home, but you might want to try to gunboards forum....

Comment

The safty is a flip switch on the side. When you say "knob" do you mean the cocking knob on the rear of the bolt?

Comment

safety

yes the flip switch is loose, can this be tightened?

Comment

You need to replace it I believe. I believe it comes out when the bolt if removed.

Comment

At your own risk, and don't blame me if you break it, but you may be able to remove it, bend the lever slightly in towards where the receiver will be. This may give it a bit more friction against the receiver and tighten it up. Not something I'd normally want to do, but if the lever is no good at all this may give it a second chance. There's a good chance that it's loose because it was bent out a bit the other way at some point.

This is all assuming you know the basics about Type 14s and have it put together right to begin with. If not, take it to someone who knows more about them before you mess with it.

Comment

safety

sounds like something to be left alone

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X