need I.D. assistance with Japanese short rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need I.D. assistance with Japanese short rifle

I have been trying to find some reference to I.D. my WWII Japanese rifle, have researched and cannot find anything. Possibly someone on the forum could assist.
    It is a Kokura Arsenal series 24 #54726, matching numbers on front stud and bolt. Has approx. 19" barrel and 38" overall. Has a curved bolt handle. It has been some time since I have been on this forum and evidently cannot attach photos at this time. Would forward to you if you believe you might be able to I.D. 7.7 Cal. thankx

Originally posted by cody7 View Post
    I have been trying to find some reference to I.D. my WWII Japanese rifle, have researched and cannot find anything. Possibly someone on the forum could assist.
    It is a Kokura Arsenal series 24 #54726, matching numbers on front stud and bolt. Has approx. 19" barrel and 38" overall. Has a curved bolt handle. It has been some time since I have been on this forum and evidently cannot attach photos at this time. Would forward to you if you believe you might be able to I.D. 7.7 Cal. thankx
    If it has a bent bolt handle it's likely Bubba has made some modifications, the only Type 99 made with a bent bolt is the sniper which would have a 25 inch barrel and a scope mount.

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
      X