Nambu prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nambu prices

is this about the going price now days, been looking local for one, seen this on gunbroker and looks pretty clean, just wondering

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=287023077

Originally posted by Budo45 View Post
    is this about the going price now days, been looking local for one, seen this on gunbroker and looks pretty clean, just wondering

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=287023077
    Here at Florida they are going in about 400-500 for matching in good condition with one mismatched magazine. About year ago I sold two of them, one with winter finger guard and one without for 500 a piece. But I do not collect them so it could be something special about this one. They do not move fast in my personal opinion.

Comment

that's the going rate for small trigger guards in that cond. with matching mags

Comment

thanks guys

Stephen Christensen

Hill 43 Chu lai 66

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
          that's the going rate for small trigger guards in that cond. with matching mags
          I thought that mags are mismatched?

Comment

my mistake. Mag in auction was mismatched. Mags were matching. Most rigs, even at the end came with two matching mags. If it were my collection I'd want a matching mag unless it's a very rare variation

Comment

Originally posted by Jareth View Post
              my mistake. Mag in auction was mismatched. Mags were matching. Most rigs, even at the end came with two matching mags. If it were my collection I'd want a matching mag unless it's a very rare variation
              Yes, I was talking about mismatched mag in auction. That is where I was coming with my estimate.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X