Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Naval Name Tag

Hi all,

Wanted to share this cool IJN Name Tag I just added to my collection. These are getting really tough to find. Named to an Instructor at a Submarine Base.

Reads Left to Right:

Unit - 潜基 Submarine Base
    Last Name - 石塚 Isizuka
    Rank - 一機曹 Engineer Petty Officer First Class

Top Reads - 教 Instructor

If you have any nice naval tags please post them would love to see others that are out there. Thanks.

David.
    Attached Files

That is a great looking piece with a nice patina. I like it a lot. Anyone have a picture of one in wear? Congratulations.

Regards,
    Joel

Comment

Heres mine
      Attached Files

Comment

another
        Attached Files

Comment

Those are really neat! I love how the blood type is included in the last two.

Tom

Comment

Mforce does have some nice stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 1943 View Post
              Mforce does have some nice stuff.
              Yes he does, I have gotten some great Navy/NLF items from him in the past. Regards, David.

Comment

Here are two great examples in Jareths collection. Thanks Jareth for providing the photos.
                Attached Files

Comment

Dean, thanks for posting yours. I recognize the first one you posted. Super examples with Blood Type indicated. David.

Comment

Thanks for posting David. Dean's been holding out on me

Comment

Jareth you know I have a thing for removable chest/pocket insignia

Comment

Here is one of my cave finds. This one was found in one of the tunnels that has not been cleaned out in Admiral Ota's Headquarters Cave (There are several tunnels in his Underground Headquarters that are sealed off form the touriests and have not been cleaned out). It is simliar to Jareths first tag with the same type holes.....unfortunately the Painted Kanji has long washed off. The Navy buckle above was dug up in the same general area.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X