Helmet Insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet Insanity

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330678651896...84.m1438.l2649 $50. hang tag & a "story"

That's one pricey paper tag

Comment

it is a nice helmet, but I could buy a few nice helmets for that price.

I can only hope someday people go this insane for something I sell on eBay.

Comment

wow I was just about to start a thread about this!
        Yes, insanity, but in my opinion...
        It IS though a perfect mint SMALL army helmet, so I'd say that would make it worth at least 1k. The tag could go with it, but the fact it technically could be removed makes it questionable. The thing though is that if the helmet came with the tag, I would BET you that the helmet is not a "battlefield" pickup, but rather a "post-war Japanese warehouse" pickup. Nice piece, but yeh definately overpriced, especially considering what you could buy for 2k.

Comment

Very dumb.

Comment

Smart seller's tactic. End it on a Sunday night after Mr. Collector has downed a few beers.

Comment

oooohh the madness!

PG-

Comment

No way. This is one of the reasons I don't enter auctions any more. BIN if its reasonable, but in the case of military items I can't verify or get someone to verify for me, I wouldn't bother anyway. I hope the buyer isn't disappointed. It certainly looks unused, but you never know

Comment

The snipe bid cost the winner $1000 . Still its a nice piece . Rob
                  God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Seasoned collectors would recognize that the "musty" smell is well worth the extra grand. You just can't fake that.

Comment

Originally posted by mcmike View Post
                      Seasoned collectors would recognize that the "musty" smell is well worth the extra grand. You just can't fake that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X