Opinion on cap. Thumbs up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on cap. Thumbs up?

I'm guessing unissued and Pre 1945. I'd give it a thumbs up based on previous examples I've owned. So from the forum Godfahers, thumbs up or down? I'm just wondering if I called this one right.

Regards,
    Joel
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

One of THE very MOST common navy field cap variations. These have been found in large caches (mint/unissued) in Japan.

Comment

I can get it at what I think is a fair price. I'm sure most of you know where its for sale at. Almost a bit too minty for me. Good price to fill a hold though and can't really be upgraded. What do you think Jareth? I'm assuming you know the asking price. And as always, thanks.

Joel

Comment

Agree with Jareth, one of the more common ones...I think the asking price is about average but have seen them sell for less. Regards, David.

Comment

Funny that it's extremely rare to find these in salty issued condition. Since they've flooded the market I've seen these sell for less than $200. My opinion is that they'll be absorbed into collections & the value will eventually rise

Comment

Shanghai Arsenal, 1944 or 1945 circa, green navy enlistedman's cap, excellent condition, un-issued.

I would say it's worth about $125-$145 MAX. I've seen the exact same ones sell on ebay a couple times for $100-$125. Super common. I've never seen one sell in the $200 range, except in crazy instances.

Comment

Thank you all very much.

Joel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                    X