another NCO sword for your review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another NCO sword for your review

this one is very tight, like it has never been apart. the "discoloration" or fuzziness you may see on the blade is just some dust stuck to it after i oiled it lightly. the blade is factory sharp and nearly flawless with lots of original paint on the scabbard and handle. i bought it on my own, relying on my very limited experience of having bought only 2 other NCO swords with the help of knowledgeable experts here, thank you. tell me i did good. please

Last edited by luftwaffenkopf; 03-16-2011, 08:38 PM.

Looks like a nice Type 95 top latch iron tsuba piece to me.

Without knowing what you paid I can't tell you if you "did good".

Regards,
    Stu

Comment

Good evening,
      You sound happy with your purchase and it's a nice NCO indeed, so I think you did well if you were looking for a good original like this one.

Best regards,
      Mathieu.

Comment

I like the sword! This is one of my favorite styles of NCO.

PG-

Comment

Looks like a nice original aluminum hilted NCO. I'm with Stu though, as "did good" is a relative term indeed! If you paid reasonable money and are happy w/ your investment, it would appear that you have a nice worthwhile example for your collection. Good luck!

Comment

Thats a great sword. Especially with matching numbers and the good condition.

Comment

What a smashing sword , i agree with the other gents , i really like it !

regards Alan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X