Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese flags

Hi,
    Im planning on bidding on these two flags, just wanted to know what you gents think.

Im pretty sure the one with the least amount of writting is real, the other just dosent sit well.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=120664546081

Cheers

The silk flag looks original too me.

Comment

If you look closely to the last photo, written on the envelope above the inspection stamp..

Contents
      1 J*p Flag

Comment

Rodney,
        Thats what got me. Maybe at least one of them goes with the evelope. Anyway the paper isnt as important as the flags are, good story but not much else.

So are the flags real?

Comment

They are both original flags. I would pay a maximum of about $400, not more than that. The flag with the many kanji has the corner tabs intact which is good. The other one doesnt, but it looks to have some decent information. I didn't spend the time to translate the flag with lesser kanji, but it has some decent info from what I can see. The shame is that the "bring-back" information is on the packaging and not the flags. I myself like to collect flags with "examined in the field" stamps DIRECTLY on the flag, that way I know it was picked up. Anyways, they are nice flags, kanji looks good on both. Nothing appears to be weird about them.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X