EdelweissAntique

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What Jpn Militaria Do You Collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thefallenbuddha View Post
    Interesting poll!

Too bad there wasn't a category for Meiji period headgear or China front themed toy boxes, because my votes would have been all over those.
    I'll second the Meiji period stuff myself although I have bits from all periods in my collection. O and Photos

Comment

voted for medals and orders :-)

just started. so only have two so far.... #red face#

Comment

I have always had great fun with the military themed sake cups(especially the helmets) and bottles.

Comment

I´m mainly focused on these nice small Taisho- and Showa-era soldiers handbooks (mainly because collecting weapons is generally very problematic here in Germany).

Comment

50mm mortars, primarily knee mortars and accessories. Have a few KMs to dispose of including one live and registered with a leather cover. Always interested in dud 89 rounds and odd-ball ammunition and KM cleaning equipment.

Comment

I have a little of everything. From Edo period to fairly modern JGSDF and Japanese Police items. From home front items to warship parts. Plus non-Japanese militaria. It's usually more about what I find than what I search for.

Comment

I pretty much only collect original photographs now. Particularly SNLF and navy.
                Living in Japan allows access to some rare stuff.

Comment

potpourri

Whatever comes my way and priced within reason. I've got flags,
                  Photos and some paraphenalia from that conflict but still center on TR.
                  Peto at point

Comment

Not a category, but I collect Japanese Police items. This includes swords, uniforms, etc.

Comment

What? No swords!

A bit bizarre that there's no option for "Japanese swords" in the poll!?

Swords are the only Japanese militaria I collect. I have a nice Yasukuni shrine gendai-to by Yasuyoshi which he made in 1943.

I'm mostly a TR badges collector.

Richard.
                      Richard.

Deus Dat Incrementum

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                      X