Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese navy helmet

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEDW:IT&ih=007

Is there a problem with this one , I was going to leave a bid of $700 but thought there wasnt much point as it will no doubt go for $850 + ,yet it failed to sell ? Rob
    Attached Files
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEDW:IT&ih=007

Is there a problem with this one , I was going to leave a bid of $700 but thought there wasnt much point as it will no doubt go for $850 + ,yet it failed to sell ? Rob
    ffff
    Attached Files
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

eBay is extremely fickle! Just a few weeks ago an exc. example sold for over $1500.!! This helmet is a very nice example. The stencil is slopy but original. The rough gray tone liner is an uncommon late variation. You can always try contacting seller to ask what was his reserve.

Comment

Eban

Auction is over, I just love EBAN

Comment

I saw this one and just had to shake my head. As said above the stencil is sloppy but the helmet is a good one. I believe the seller got this one off of e-bay within the last year or so. I remember the kanji painted in it. E-bay right now is up and down to the point of rivaling the gas prices. A near mint NLF 3 button tunic sold a month ago for $800 to MFORCE. That is a steal. Another sold by the same seller in the same condition sold this week for almost 2k which has been the going e-bay rate for a nice one. It is just the wild west over there right now. I caught a mega deal on the IJN helmet I posted in Nick's new years eve fireworks thread. The stencil anchor that sold for $1500 the other day was a case of a buyer wanting it and willing to pay whatever for it.
          Scott

Comment

Confused? Ebay.co.UK and the seller is in Topeka, KS, United States? WTF?

Comment

What do you know. This is the SNLF tunic I mentiomed in post #5. It is back up for sale now. This time the seller has added to his description. It has several patch repairs. Not even close to the condition he described in his first auction. Not even in the same ball park with the one that went for almost 2k. Still a nice and rare jacket but with some issues. I know a member here who this seller just sold an item to with a less the accurate description.
              Scott

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...link:middle:us

Comment

Buyer must of returned it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X