Stuff's still out there !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff's still out there !

Picked this up the other day from my AD, so nice when somthing like this comes out in the daylight. No real story guy said he believed an uncle brought it back. He had no attachments so I relieved him of it , too now at least be displayed and preserved.

I believe this is part of a Japanese field radio. Feel free to enlighten me if you have any specifics.

Thanks,

Fred
    Attached Files

Ffffff
    Attached Files

Comment

p;,p;
      Attached Files

Comment

phphhp
        Attached Files

Comment

Neato!
          MLP

Comment

Originally posted by Wulf190 View Post
            I relieved him of it , too now at least be displayed and preserved
            Congratulations on a super find Fred. "Displayed&preserved" is nice to hear when collectors find great WWII items

Comment

Fred,

I think this is the Model 94 Type 5 Transmitter. This transmitter used in conjunction with the model 94 type 5 receiver could operate a field telephone between infantry units. Nice find and great condition. Zach

Comment

You my friend have struck gold! Beautiful radio! If you would, please post a photograph of the information plate on the front of it. So many time these have been stripped of the little nomenclature plates so it's nice to see one this complete. I also love to see the "lift-the-dot" type snaps on Japanese equipment, copied right down to the english writing on them!

eric

Comment

Ref:still Out There

GREAT FIND FRED!!! REALLY NICE CONDITION!

Comment

Thanks for all the great information. I thought it was a great find. one of those moments that as you are walking towards the guy with something unique you start feeling that rush of oh boy this is going to be good, Great to find the stuff out there better than any show buy or trade. I will post the Data panel this weekend. Take care

Fred

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X