No announcement yet.

Anyone collect Dog tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m not Japanese and I`m just trying to find out if it could be a dogtag or a equipment tag.

Comment

Originally posted by jlt1987 View Post
      I`m not Japanese and I`m just trying to find out if it could be a dogtag or a equipment tag.
      Your previous post:

"Got a couple of dogtags off of E-pay ,one just has two set of numbers running down the center of the tag not in Japanese. Is this a dog tag or equipment tag. The numbers are 5500 and 3460."

...was a little confusing. I think that is why Eric misunderstood your question. As to the type of "tag" you describe....I have only recently found out (see recent thread) that Japanese identity disc/dogtags could in some instances have Arabic numerals. However, I think to make sure you would have to post a photo of your tag. Heretofore, all the tags I knew of followed the general form as those pictured in this thread.
      Last edited by zachb; 12-10-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

I recently bought a DT that wasn't good. I'd like to have one for open display in my house, I know the one below is good because my father obtained it during the War. I keep it locked in my safe to hand down.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X