A Fond Adieu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fond Adieu

Due To Personal Reasons, I Will Be Leaving My Moderator Positions At WA. I Wish To Thank All Of The Collectors I Have Had The Opportunity To Learn From. If You Ever Get Bored At The S O S, Stop By My Tables And Say Hello.
    Best Regards,
    Bob

Congratulations & Best Wishes

Bob, I am a relatively new member of this WA Board however, I have seen enough to appreciate the significant legacy you have provided as moderator and contributor. The board is very helpful to the collector and for the most part is very positive, helpful and respectful of others . Trust you will enjoy your additional time.
    regards, John

Comment

Thanks for your service as a moderator, I think John put it well. Hope you will continue to contribute your knowledge about Japanese swords when you have time. All the best. Zach

Comment

Bob, take care and please do stick around and post every now and again. Thanks for all the help you have given. Hope everything is ok with you. Hate to lose your knowledge of swords.
        Thanks, Scott

Comment

Dear Bob, you will be missed. I appreciate your time & effort. Good luck in the future & please continue stopping by these boards.

Comment

This Is The Best Jpn Military Forum Because Of Its Moderators. Hats Off To One Of The Good Ones. You Will Be Missed!

Comment

It has been a pleasure reading your posts and learning from your vast experience - I thankyou for this and wish you all the very best Bob.

Regards
              Russell

Comment

Very sorry to read this and I wish you all the best and thank you for all your time and valuable contributions here.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

A Fond Adieu

Bob-
                  I remember meeting you in person for the first time at the SOS Show last year. When I passed your table and recognized you, I quickly stopped and introduced myself. You had brought along a number of SA Sturmfahne flags, and we stood and spoke about them for quite awhile. Your enthusiasm for these flags became contagious with me and started me on the road to collecting them! My goodness, another flag aficionado! But as a collector/historian, you have been more.
                  Later on the Forum, you helped me identify a bring back sword and other items from a Marine veteran who had served on Iwo Jima. Your love of the history is matched only by your appreciation for how all of these various items have a voice. Thank you for extending yourself before you were a moderator and then afterward. You will be sorely missed on the Japanese Forum.....MikeB

Comment

Thanks Bob to have shared with us this big travel...your experience was really helpful for all of us!

Comment

Thank you for your contributions and service, Bob. I hope you will still remain active on this forum.

Comment

Thank you Bob I have learned so much from the information you have shared here with us. Don't be a stranger!

PG-

Comment

Sorry to see you go Bob. I think you've really left a good legacy on the Japanese forum with your knowledgeable posts.

Comment

Your level of expertise is exteremly hard to replace Sir.
                            I wish you well in your personal ventures.

Comment

A Fond Adeieu

As the rest of you have said you will be missed.Thanks for all you have brought to the forum

Enjoy your hobby
                              Dennis J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X