Japanese Gas Mask! Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Gas Mask! Wow!

Gents, This Japanese gas mask just ended on eBay.......Am I missing something here?.....Personally I just cannot understand the high price......Bodes

gas mask

Looks to be a decent combat type 99 mask with accessories... cleaning cloth, spare antifog kit & syringe for cold weather.... neat package of items.

True COMBAT masks are really tough to find, most masks found today are civilian types. $700 is a bit over the top $$ but those guys bidding wanted that combat rig ! In the last 5 years I can recall maybe a total of 4-5 true combat masks for sale VS 100 civil defense types.
    Kration

Comment

Too high for a late model 1944 - 1945. I think it might of been missing cannister stand which acted as a type spacer/riser on bottom of bag that cannister sat on. Would be made of rubberized material.

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
        Gents, This Japanese gas mask just ended on eBay.......Am I missing something here?.....Personally I just cannot understand the high price......Bodes
        Yeah, but did you notice he's selling gnomes, too. A serious purveyor of militaria.

Elder Flatulant

Comment

I guess these things as mentioned are scarce and dont turn up often ,so grab em while you have the chance.Rob.
          Attached Files
          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X