IJA IJN Sword Collection and Tassels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IJA IJN Sword Collection and Tassels

WISHING all Moderators, Friends, Members a HAPPY, HEALTHY , PROSPEROU$ 2008!

Since it is a public holiday today, I had time to take pictures of what I have purchased the past 5 months , I got hooked on WW2 Japanese blades. Special thanks to Bob and the rest of the experience members who helped me with all queries.
    Wife not too happy initially with these swords but they will get use to it eventually
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Lim; 12-31-2007, 08:32 PM.

b
    Attached Files

Comment

c
      Attached Files

Comment

d
        Attached Files

Comment

This picture is for all the tassel collectors, as you can see, I did not mount them because I prefer to keep them straight and nice with minimum handling.
          I only mount a worn tassel on one of my swords.the small pieces of paper around them are my notes of how much I paid for them and the dates.tend to forget after a while..
          Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice swords...

Comment

My fellow singaporean Kameraden,

...what an exquisite collection you have there !!
              And all in 5months Please tell your wife, i got nothing to do with it else the next time we meet up, she will defintely give me the evil eye...

Ive just added these pics to your militaria gallery in our Singapore website.
              http://www.singapore-ww2-militaria.com/jeffery_beh_collection.html

Cheers,
              Ibrahim,
              Singapore.

Comment

Ian,

A very nice collection of swords in only five months. I have noticed that both swords and tassels have risen in price in the past few months. Now I know who to blame for that price rise.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X