Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Medal

Hello
    Anyone know the value of a Japanese Commemorative 2600th National Anniversary Medal? The ribbon is in real good shape.
    Thanks

Joe,
    Howm did you get a member number under 100?
    There are a few of us that are interested in Japanese medals. You need to show a picture.
    Go to the tech forum for help. Mark helped me big time. Good luck, and send us a few photos.

Comment

Hi G.Mott
      I just happened to surf into the site just as it was starting and joined up.I don't post much. But I'm here daily. The medal belongs to a co-worker of mine. Her Father-inlaw brought them back from WWII.She is getting pic's for me now.The Medal is pictured in The book Imperial Japanese Army&Navy Uniform & Equipment on pg 96 pic 244 it's the 1st medal in the row. The ribbon is gray w/red strips. Her father-inlaw also brought back a Type99 rifle,sword,flags,bayonet,medals. Thanks Joe

Comment

Joe--thanks for anything you can bring up on Japanese stuff. This is an area we have not explored yet. The Forums are a good place to learn from each other--and when it comes to Japanese, I've got a LOT of learning to do!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X