Online dealers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online dealers ?

I had just rediscovered my small but nice, well I do think so, japanese medal collection. Is there any good japanese medal dealer online ? The few one I had where found on your favorite online auction site or here on the e-stand !

Thanks.

Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks to our member Laurence Strong, I discovered www.liverpoolmedals.com

Also, Peter Whammond has a section of Japanese items http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Covers/Japcover.html

Another one is from Mr. Barry Turk http://www.emedals.ca

Some are quite expensive and I wonder about other dealers too. May I ask what sparks your interest for Japanese medals? Anything in particular you are collecting?

Cheers,
    Laurens

Comment

Not store dealers, however they are reputable ebay dealers whom I have dealt with and feel comfortable passing on their names:

gunjinantiques
      koro-koro1
      matsu1121

Hope it helps

Comment

Though I'm a bit new here,I recognize a name,Paul Murphy,as an estemed member on this forum.In years past I purchased several Japanese medals and assorted militaria from his site,though he would have to confirm if he is still offering his services as a dealer.Very fine gentleman to deal with,always a learning experiance when I visited his site,highly recommended! Richard J.Williams at WARRELICS.COM is another positive dealer.

Comment

Gentlemen,

Many thanks for the kind words and I am still selling as a dealer, but not as actively as before. I do not have my web sites running at the moment but I have a huge amount of stock that I am slowly selling so if anyone has any specific items they need or want feel free to send me an e-mail and I can let you know what you have. I also list stuff for sale in the gmic.co.uk forum and will be starting back on ebay soon (once my real day job quitens down a bit).

Cheers,

Paul Murphy

Comment

Well thanks to everyone and sorry about the late reply! I had just move in a new appartment and its the first day since one week that I had a internet connection.

Laurens: My focus is on medal and order. I got a few at the moment, Russo-Japanese war medal, China incident, Order of the sacred treasure 8th class, Red cross medal and order of the rising sun 8th class too. They are all boxed by the way! I had the document for the China and Rising sun, named to the same men.

I would like someday to buy a " send to war banner", the meat ball flag and a sword to make a little display!

I do know gunjinantiques and koro-koro1 , but be sure I'll chek the other dealer and website all of you gave to me in this thread.

Emmanuel

Comment

would recommend gunjinantiques to everyone, bought tons of stuff off them and its always been good stuff at a good price, infact its from them that i got a china incident medal, in its box and paper wrapping, in mint condition, for 1 cent. i guess no one else wanted it at the time

Comment

I am also back selling on ebay again after an enforced absence due to where I was living (Saudi Arabia and Russia). My ebay ID is plmurphy and I will regularly be listing Japanese items, including medals and orders, so feel free to pop by and take a look.

Regards,

Paul

Comment

I'll chek your listing mister Murphy!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X