Let's see those SOS finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see those SOS finds

Well, someone had to start a thread on this topic. So...any new goodies? I'd be really interested in a SITREP Eric when you get the time.
    Last edited by Dan T.; 02-26-2007, 06:35 PM.

m
    Last edited by Dean Brock; 02-26-2007, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Did anybody find any good Japanese stuff?

I didn't

Comment

It's hard to believe another Show of Shows has come and gone!

The show was well attended by both dealers and collectors alike.

Unfortunately, I was behind a table 99 % of the time and thus didn't get to see much of the 1600 plus tables woth of stuff. I did handle a Navy paratrooper helmet that later sold at the show as well as a rare Army paratrooper bandoleer that was purchased at the show.

I did pick up a grouping of insignia and a couple of other odds and ends at the show. However, the highlight of the show for me was meeting Marine Corps Medal of Honor (MOH) recipient Jack Lucas who received the MOH for his actions on Iwo Jima on February 20, 1945.

Comment

Eric,

Thank you for the report. I would have loved to have gone.

Comment

Japanese Ambassador

Yes, I found a complete uniform of a Japanese Ambassador that maybe any forum member who was there could see untill friday evening on a table. It is really beautiful (in fact every diplomat uniform is something special) and I am very happy to put some German Eagle Order on it for display. This uniform and any other item made again for me a great visit to the SOS and makes me think of continue going next year.

All best,

Pablo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
            X