No announcement yet.

Obake stories anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha Rodney, Hard to tell if its blood on your flag or not. Certainly looks like sweat as they were often tied around the waist or kept inside helmets. I agree, they are a very personal item to the soldiers who owned them, that's why I believe what happened to me was more than my imagination. My mother was 1/2 Hawaiian and grew up hearing the island stories / legends. We were always taught to respect Madame Pele and island traditions. Funny you say chicken skin, I haven't heard that in a while. On our many trips to the islands, we never removed any island lava rocks, as we didn't want to end up like Bobby Brady

PG-

Comment

Aloha All!!
      Back again with some more creepy stuff happening in and around our house. A few months ago my wife woke up with these 5 red circles on her back left shoulder. Nothing on the bed that would make a marks like these........ don't know what it could be, obaka or something else??
      Attached Files

Comment

.....and here's another thing that took me by surprise. Beginning of the year after cleaning our small rock garden I was fooling around with our digital camera and took a few pictures. I uploaded them on my iPhoto but never took notice until a few days ago when I was going through some of the pictures. Looks like a small person standing in the middle of the garden..... the second shot but in a slightly different angle, and nothing.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Scary.....uhhhhh. Maybe reflections.

Comment

Aloha gunto,…. it could be that, just a reflection but that’s the only picture out of the bunch…. every so often I hear thing fall or noises I can’t seem to locate where it's coming from in the house.

Hey Paul, nice flag and the stains look very similar to the ones on my flag. Till this day I haven’t had a dream like the one you described so vividly, don’t know how I would react if I did. My encounters just noises, scratches, shadow person, image on glass and burnt marks on the rug. Your mom must have told you some “Chicken Skin” Hawaiian Ghost Stories growing up. This is one thing I strongly believe in living here in Hawaii….no can fool around!!

Okay, now I've been looking through some pictures I've taken and here’s another photo taken back in 2014 of my newly acquired M40 Mantel great coat standing n ext to my display case of stuff. Look at the display case and what looks like face with a grin on the door. Again it could be a reflection but I don't remember or have anything like it in the room....

Anyone else who has photos of things caught unexpectedly or stories, please share them?
            Attached Files

Comment

I like the Photo , looks a little bit like Eddie from Iron Maiden' record covers . Thanks for shareing.

I also think there is more between sky and earth than we know.

Karma ,I won a shinsakuto made in 1981 at ebay in 2012 for 89usd .
              I started collect in 1981.
              The smith dies in 2012.

My father was born the 13/1-45.
              He was married the 13/1-70.
              He dies on the 7/9-13. 7-9-13 is a lucky saying when nockking under table ,here in Denmark.
              He got buried friday the 13th.

All those numbers

Thomas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
              X