MAX Show Robbery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAX Show Robbery

A good friends car was broken into & the following firearms stolen 1) type 97 Kokura sniper rifle serial number 2289 2) type 99 Nagoya sniper serial number 8063 3) two type 44 folding bayonet carbines one of which was Nagoya with full mum 4) type 14 pistol serial number 64136 dated 14.7 5) type 14 serial number 6612 dated 18.12 6) type 94 pistol serial number 70546 dated 20.5 with slab grips. There were no scopes with the rifles but there were holsters with lanyards stolen. Other items (bayonets, ordanance) were taken & I will revise this as new info comes in. Any help/tips/leads in the recovery of these items will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Jareth; 10-02-2005, 10:12 PM. Reason: new info

MAX Show Robbery

Very sorry to hear about the stolen items Jareth. Hope the slimes who took the stuff are caught and the pieces recovered!!! It doesn't sound like the kind of thing where someone could just walk off with that many items..... had to be some planning involved. Keep us posted... Mike
    Last edited by MikeB; 10-03-2005, 02:07 AM.

Comment

The neighborhood surrounding the auditorium is not the best. it may have been one of the neighbors or someone lurking in the parking lock watching for things to be put in the trunk. I had a very rare set of German collar tabs split up when one of them was stolen from my case. I believe it was the old one guy gets you to open the case and distracts you while the other one grabs soemthing. I also know that another friend had something stoledn from his table. Nothing new in the current show enviroment.

Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X