Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems like a rather good deal on ebay (IJN cap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a rather good deal on ebay (IJN cap)

Too minty for me, but correct me if I'm wrong, the BIN price seems like a good bargin.

auction

I just heard that a cache of these caps (300++) were found in Japan. Prices will be low on this variant till they're all "absorbed" into collections.

Comment

Hi Guys,

They find catches of stuff like this in <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Japan</st1></st1:country-region> all the time. A couple of years ago a warehouse full of important swords were mysteriously discovered right after the statue of limitations expired. They were turned in at the end of the war and someone cherry picked them and stashed them away. The government took position of them and sent them back to there prefectures. The sword museum had an exhibit of about 300 of them and they were all fabulous!!!

<o =""></o>About 6 years ago I bought an Ichimonji Tachi and Rai Tachi that were found in the wall of a 300 year old Japanese house that was being taken apart. The people didn’t know what to do with the unregistered swords so they called a friend of mine he bought them, registered them and then passed them on to me.

The stuff is still out there even in <st1:country-region><st1 ="">Japan</st1></st1:country-region> and those are just a few of the things I know about.

<o =""></o>Enjoy!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X