Fuchida autograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuchida autograph

This might be a bit off topic. I don't suppose anyone would happen to be familar with Fuchida's autograph? I've wanted one, but I have no way of knowing if its authentic.

Very interesting. If you can, read the book America's First Heroes which details the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. In it, the author talks of Fuchida as the leader of the attack on Pearl Harbor who meets up with one of the Raiders after the war and is converted to Christianity. Hence the reference to Luke.
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by Gene
      Very interesting. If you can, read the book America's First Heroes which details the Doolittle Raid on Tokyo. In it, the author talks of Fuchida as the leader of the attack on Pearl Harbor who meets up with one of the Raiders after the war and is converted to Christianity. Hence the reference to Luke.
      Thanks Gene, I've done enough looking on the web to have no doubt that is indeed his genuine autograph. It would look good matted with a period image of him.

Comment

Well, I'm the owner of the above autograph now. I've been trying to find a period image of Fuchida in flight gear to have this autograph matted with, but without luck. If anyone runs across one, or knows of one, I would appreciate it.

Comment

Hi, I just did a quick search and I only found one small photo of him in uniform, but I did come up with this book:

http://www.biblebelievers.com/fuchida1.html

It is cheap and has photos, so it might be of use?

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Thanks Adrian. I've worked with the photo a bit, and I think if I print it out on glossy photo paper, it will looked good matted with the signature.
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X