Wedding Stahlhelm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding Stahlhelm!

Some of you guys may recognize this picture from my book, but I see it daily as I have it displayed with my Imperial EKs. I continuously get a kick out of it and it really is one of my favorites - I have a fair amount of wedding portraits from both wars, but I think this is the only one I have where the groom wears his helmet! Can you imagine what your wife would say, if you decided to wear your Stahlhelm on your wedding day? Imagine posing in a formal portrait with it in wear - I sure know my wife would not approve!!!
    Attached Files

Great photo Brian...I have a mate who wears a WW2 stalhelm in the bath , while reading the paper , as he sings Lilly Marlene !!...no bull !..straight up !?...

Comment

By the looks of them their wedding night was a night of exchanging soup recipes. Rob
      God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB View Post
        By the looks of them their wedding night was a night of exchanging soup recipes. Rob

Bet they enjoyed there soup

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if she ordered him to wear it. Although I do not see the chinstrap, I wonder if that's all he wore on wedding night. Great picture!

Chuck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X