Kratzchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kratzchen

Just purchased this and keen to get the all clear - hopefully! I know nothing about them but wanted one for my collection. So any information gladly received. Many thanks.
    Attached Files

A couple more
    Attached Files

Comment

More detail pics would be useful. The cap looks to be original from these pics, but close-ups of the details will determine if the cockades are original to the cap. The camo band attached looks good.

Comment

Thank you - more as enclosed
        Attached Files

Comment

You got lucky if this is your first purchase and you know little about these caps. This is a good one.

Chip

Comment

Thank you very much! I know my WW2 items, but not a clue on WW1 but have a small WW1 hat collection, is the piping colours similar to WW2?? Is there a guide anywhere, also what do the colour of the buttons signify? Anything? Thanks once again.

Comment

Very cool. Rob
              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

I agree, a very nice cap. I would recommend you visit Tony Schnurr's web site www.kaisersbunker.com. His site provides a wealth of information on Imperial German uniforms and insignia including regiments and the piping found on their caps. Mike

Comment

Thank you all for your input and comment.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X