BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingdom of Hannover -looking for a uniform pic of the 1st (Leib-)Infanterie-Regiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom of Hannover -looking for a uniform pic of the 1st (Leib-)Infanterie-Regiment

Hi

As I am picking some things up after feeling a bit drifty for the last couple of weeks, I am back at the transcribing business, which is one of my favourites.

Amongst stuff I received from felow-members in the mean time, I have a little something of my own: the personal account of Carl Louis Theodor Müldner von Mülnheim, Premierlieutenant in the 1st Bataillon of the Royal Hannoverian 1. (Leib-) Infanterie-Regiment of his endeavours durin the final days of the Kingdom and the action he saw at Langensalza. Looking for some pictures to go with the story, I did find some pics on the battle and some other on several charges. What I did not find however, is the picture of a (Premierlieutenants)Uniform of the said Regiment.

Hoping someon with some interest in the hannoverian army or just a book on it with a pic for me...who can help me out

regards

David

Unfortunately, this is the best I can do for now. Pics of uniforms of the Hannoverian Leib-Infanterie-Regiment from 1840-annexation by Prussia seem hard to find.

This photo is of Unteroffizeire (not officers, sorry), some of which were members of the 1st Hannoverian Infanerie-Regiment, who were killed in action at Langensalza. Hope it helps somewhat.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...angensalza.jpg

If I find better pics, I'll be sure to post.
    Last edited by MauserKar98k; 10-15-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X