Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garde Camo opinions Please

Well
    I waited for this helmet and I,ll be blowed if I just dont quit on these things.
    Gentlemen
    What do you think?
    Iam throwing myself prostrate at your feet for judgement!!
    Please allow me to post all the photos.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Its an ET64
        As you may know allready Iam not a big fan of these with the rounded shield.
        I,d appeciate the help.

Thanks Guy,s
        Eric

ps there is no liner.
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't know on this one Eric. Where did it come from? I once bought a helmet from some ebayer in the east of Europe that had the same general look as this one and I took one look at it and sent it back. I don't like the orange on the back. Same color orange as the fake I got.
          IS there some sort of wax coating on it? Does it smell like oil? I don't like white on the shield, some of it is darkend and some of it, as if it was abrased/sanded is a brighter white.

William

Comment

Not waxed but its very corroded on one side towards the rear and smells like my MG.
            I got my funky feeling but I,ll wait for more comments, thanks William.

Eric

Comment

Looks like a relic original camo shell, with a freshly painted Guard's insignia. Is it from Europe Eric?

What do you think of the one M16CAMO has for sale on ebay?

Chuck

Comment

I await better informed opinions too. It's not good that it smells like your MG. The Fake I got also had that kinda smell. Helmets should not have a smell unless you put your nose up to it. The one I had you could smell it from a few feet away and I think it's a sign it was in some sort of shop.

I lost track of the helmet seller I think it was a female in Bulgaria. I did see other camo helmets sold by same seller over the course of two years and I noted that they got better looking but still seems to all share the same characteristics. Just a gut feeling possibility that your helmet could be a later new and improved version that originated in the same place as the one I bought.

I looked at my files and I guess i did not snap a photo of it. I wish I had kept it in my files.

Comment

Originally posted by C. Roelens View Post
                  Looks like a relic original camo shell, with a freshly painted Guard's insignia. Is it from Europe Eric?

What do you think of the one M16CAMO has for sale on ebay?

Chuck
                  Good question Chuck! I don't know what to think of M16's camo's helmet other then that if it's good it's priced under value! Why would he undercut his profits on this auction when he NEVER does that on other auctions?

W.

Comment

Huh
                    What,s this m16camo? Iam fed up!
                    Is that the one that,s camoed around the shield?
                    I like the garde shield but hate the camo. Iam having a drink....bloody helmets.

Chuck
                    Have you ever sold a helmet and just know during the sale you,ve made a big mistake?
                    Last edited by 704hoss55; 10-06-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

I've seen a few rounded shields which I had no problem with. This one doesn't look right to me.

Comment

Sorry Eric, but I'm with Hans concerning this one...

Adler 1

Comment

I would pass on this one

Comment

You guy,s are awesome
                            Thanks for the comments. I,ll return to the owner, and just say its not for me.

Cheers
                            Eric

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X