No announcement yet.

#674 M16 Camo Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I heard your collection was large, but I had no idea that it was enormous! What a superb collection! I'm speechless...

Comment

Nice collection Ron! I live in the Midwest too and now I know why I've never seen a single German helmet for sale at an antique mall, flea market, or yard sale...you have them all! Ammersee

Comment

I NEVER get sick of seeing these pictures! Sick from jealousy I guess...

Sweezz - I think Ron is still short some M16 straps himself!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveG View Post
          I see you have an array of post-war helmet to colander conversions. Remember seeing footage of them being made on the last part of the World At War series. Nice.

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFS_...ture=emb_title

Attached Files
          RonR

Comment

Ron i always took you as a quiet laid back collecting guy !...hey there Ron you is the No 1 Stalhelm King !!...
            But seriously Ron how long has it taken you to amass all those Jerry helmets ?...in what is a amazing collection !...regards from Semovente..

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
              But seriously Ron how long has it taken you to amass all those Jerry helmets ?...in what is a amazing collection !...regards from Semovente..

Thank you for those very kind words!

Started when I was about 12 years old, so about 67 years, and still going!

Best regards,
              RonR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X