WWI Pelzmutze (repost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWI Pelzmutze (repost)

i had recently purchased this with a money back guarantee. i had posted this up before and got an opinion that because there was glue on the cockade, it was a brand new reproduction. after looking at it more closely and showing it to a friend of mine we think it may be a repair because the rest of the cockade is sewn correctly. also the glue appears to be fairly old, and the cap itself definitely shows its age. i would just like more opinions on this piece. thank you in advance

here is the original post

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...-cap-need-help

Comment

Comment

Comment

i apologize it took so long to upload photos. i had to mess with them until WAF would accept them.

Comment

Let me enlarge the images!

Comment

I’ll go look at these on my PC as I need much better resolution and size than from the phone. I made my comments during the original post by Chris. I need to mhe felt and the bag to know for sure but maybe these photos will convey the texture of those materials

Comment

Originally posted by phild View Post
                I’ll go look at these on my PC as I need much better resolution and size than from the phone. I made my comments during the original post by Chris. I need to mhe felt and the bag to know for sure but maybe these photos will convey the texture of those materials
                i appreciate the input and sorry about the photos. this is the only way i could get WAF to accept them with the new format. NickG is helping me out though. thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X