No announcement yet.

Model 1915 Prussian Guard Infantry Helmet - K.B.A.G. Guard Depot Issue Marked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Model 1915 Prussian Guard Infantry Helmet - K.B.A.G. Guard Depot Issue Marked

Hello,

Just got this in from an old collector friend who's been downsizing his fantastic collection.

The photos are from the seller. The chinstrap is a copy and will need to be replaced with my last spare original example, otherwise the two kokardes are originals. (I may upgrade with a nicer original National Kokarde. The helmet certainly warrants having a much nicer condition original National kokarde on it than what currently resides on it).

The helmet has The Marking inside that we want to see on this type of helmet: "K.B.A.G. 1915" Guard Depot Issue Stamp in a rectangular box on the underside of the rear visor.

My patience to acquire this helmet finally paid off, as I had seen photos of it several years ago, and had tried to buy it a couple of years ago as well, to no avail.

Best Regards,

Alan
    Attached Files

Congrats Alan, this M15 Prussian Garde helmet is nice! Get that original M15 chinstrap on it and upgrade the National kokarde. Nothing else needs to be done. I have a soft spot for all Garde helmets. Well done.

Chuck

Comment

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your nice comment, I appreciate it!

Best Wishes,

Alan

Comment

Very attractive M15

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X