MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where have I been getting all the bars???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have I been getting all the bars???

OK Now you know. My recent group of bars came from Tony Colson. He is selling some bars on the e-stand. I can say without a doubt that all of Tony's stuff is good! He is an upstanding gentleman and great to work with. His knowledge of orders and decoration is fantastic. I would not hestitate to buy more from Tony.
    Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

I will add a very strong second to Paul's remarks. Tony is a pretty nifty human being.

Comment

And......

..... an "old-hand", with many years of experience in Imperial, especially in the pre-WW1 stuff, with some truly magnificent bars. An "open-arms" welcome to the Forum. Your knowledge and experience is a great benefit to us all!

Comment

A good friend and true expert !!!

Comment

Re: Tony Colson...

Hello gentlemen,

Has Tony Colson ever posted picture of his ( I'm sure) fantastic collection of Imperial medal bars? has anyone ever seen his collection?
          I am fascinated by Imperial medal bars...they could tell a story or two!

Cheers
          Paul

Comment

Need to jump on thhe Tony wagon here for a second. He is a remarkable guy, speaks several languages fluently and takes time out of his busy schedule for guys like Paul, Andreas and myself. A truer human being I have not met in this hobby. I could go on but it would be too painful for Tony to bear.
            SP

Comment

To stand in Tony's "War Room" is to stand in the midst of history. It wafts regal nostalgia - or is that just Tony? I have always wondered!

And let us not forget - he always has REAL German beer handy too!
              Marc

Comment

He does have a nifty War room!!

WOW! anyone got pics of his War room? especially the outstanding medal bars he has been collecting for the years gone by...

Maybe someone close to Tony could possibly ask him nicely....

Thanks guys!

Cheers
                Paul

Comment

I look forward to Tony's burgeoning knowledge, as a beginner in Imperial Bars I look forwart to seeing his collection and knowledge on the subject.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X