Ehrenbechers sold on Militaria Scholz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehrenbechers sold on Militaria Scholz

Were the three Ehrenbechers listed as sold on Militaria Scholz's web-site recent sales or are they older listings that haven't been removed? Also, any idea of the selling price of them? Thanks.

All are old sales. High prices like all items listed by Militaria Scholz. The third one was part of a large group.

Kind regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by jaba-the-hunt View Post
      All are old sales. High prices like all items listed by Militaria Scholz. The third one was part of a large group.

Kind regards
      Alex
      I would disagree. For higher end items, he actually has very good prices.

Comment

I want to more precise. All imperial german aviation itmes he offered and offer are very expensive. The engraved gobelt went for 11.500 to 12.500€ I gues.

Kind regards
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by jaba-the-hunt View Post
          I want to more precise. All imperial german aviation itmes he offered and offer are very expensive. The engraved gobelt went for 11.500 to 12.500€ I gues.

Kind regards
          Alex

Not trying to be disagreeable, but I have bought a few PLMs and PLM groupings that were much more reasonable than other dealer's sites or even auctions. Also picked up a ww2 night fighter RK ace ehrenpokal that was about half what you would expect to pay.

But....................... to each his own. Everyone will have situations which yield a different experience. It just seems to me that everything I have bought there was cheaper than I would get elsewhere.

Comment

Thank you both very much for your comments.

Was it in another thread here on WAF where the owner of a steel Ehrenbecher wrote that the silver plating was worn in many places. Were the late war steel Ehrenbechers silver plated?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
              Thank you both very much for your comments.

Was it in another thread here on WAF where the owner of a steel Ehrenbecher wrote that the silver plating was worn in many places. Were the late war steel Ehrenbechers silver plated?
              Yes it was.

Kind regards
              Alex.

Comment

One of the honest dealers in the world with top prices for highend items.....

The problem is, that so much people do not understand that they can use the "Preisvorschlag" option.......

Comment

Also, keep in mind that prices in Germany as a rule are higher than in North America for Imperial items, and this includes private purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by ME109 View Post
                    Also, keep in mind that prices in Germany as a rule are higher than in North America for Imperial items, and this includes private purchases.
                    I don't think so.

Kind regards
                    Alex

Comment

Yes, I think so. I keep very close track on price trends here and in Europe, and the market is much stronger in Germany than here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X