Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saxon EK 2

Hello all

Could you give me more informations on this Ek2 with Friedriech August , silver class ribbon and a value, please
    Thanks in advance
    Steph

No picture!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Value would be that of a similar condition EK2 - so about 30 euro at least I would not pay much more for it if I was looking for an EK in that condition. Maybe the KO stamp on the ring makes is a bit more valuable - but I will leave to the EK Guys to determine the 'exact' value.

Ribbon is one for on a uniform and should not be worn on an EK2. Not sure that ribbon is original.

Comment

Hi,

this is a ribbon for ribbon bars (Feldspange). To make the mounting easier, some common medal combinations were woven together, i.e. Iron Cross with local equivalet and/or Hindenburg Cross.

So no higher value, beacuse this is not right ribbon for wearing of an Iron Cross

regards
                Tomasz

PS. Ribbon was the same for Silver and Bronze grade of the Friedrich August Medal

Comment

The ribbon is meant to be worn on the uniform, it indicates someone was awarded both medals, it doesn't go with the EK by itself.

Comment

The ribbon is meant to be worn on the uniform, it indicates someone was awarded both medals, it doesn't go with the EK by itself.

Agreed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X