Cased Ek1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cased Ek1

I was thinking about picking this cross up from The Collectors Guild. I was wondering if I could get some help with the maker of the cross and if it matches the case. Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

It's a nice B.H. Mayer made after c. 1941 (in the WWII style) as a replacement or second piece. Made of nickel silver and steel. The case is earlier -- from WWI or Weimar, maybe early TR. That doesn't mean the owner didn't have them together, but this is not an awarded cross in its award case.
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
      It's a nice B.H. Mayer made after c. 1941 (in the WWII style) as a replacement or second piece. Made of nickel silver and steel. The case is earlier -- from WWI or Weimar, maybe early TR. That doesn't mean the owner didn't have them together, but this is not an awarded cross in its award case.
      Thank you for the fast reply and information! There is another cased ek1 for sale and I'm pondering which one I like better. I would like to try and get a WW1 made cross. The catch seems to be repaired on this one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X