Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield finds from 1866

Hallo,

My battlefield finds from the war in 1866.........ein Teil davon ,das ich in 35 ´Jahren zusammen getragen habe.....vielleicht interessiert es jemanden! ...bin gerne auch zum Tausch bereit!

Best Regards Palstek
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Great collection of items, are they from one site or many?

Comment

Hello,

yes from one site !

Comment

Interesting collection, like the buckles, very good condition for the age. Good hunting!

Comment

Those are great items! A recent collecting interest of mine are items from the 1864, 1866, and 1870/71 wars. My only battlefield items are Bleigeschosse from Franco-Prussian War battlefields.

I have nothing to offer in trade from that era.

Some of the items in the last photo appear to be Werkzeuge from Zündnadelgewehre. Is that correct? I picked up a couple from the last Kassel Show for the M65.
            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Geil!

Comment

Very interesting. I love the artillery shell.

Just look at the engineering that went into making a carrying-rack to get 24 of these shells to the battlefield. No wonder Prussian industry was booming.

IMG_8799.jpg

IMG_8801.jpg

These photos are from the Musée at the Maison de la Denière Cartouche in Bazeilles, France.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Thanks for this very interesting Photo! .......I like all Information from preussische and bayerische Artillerie from the War 1866

Best Regards Palstek

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                    Those are great items! A recent collecting interest of mine are items from the 1864, 1866, and 1870/71 wars. My only battlefield items are Bleigeschosse from Franco-Prussian War battlefields.

I have nothing to offer in trade from that era.

Some of the items in the last photo appear to be Werkzeuge from Zündnadelgewehre. Is that correct? I picked up a couple from the last Kassel Show for the M65.
                    Hello,

Thanks!!.....yes sind Werkzeuge for Zündnadelgewehr M41 M62 und Bayern Podewilsgewehr M58

Best regards Palstek

Comment

Palstek, that is very interesting to see. I have a M62 Zündnadelgewehr but am still missing a M41. Impressive to see the Werkzeuge, as from what I understand only every 10th Soldat carried them.
                      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Very interesting thread.

Comment

more pics:

Mündungsschoner für das Zündnadelgewehr M41 und M62

und Locking Pins for Grenade!...Extrem Rare to find in steel!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wow, great items! Those Mündungsschoner are exceptionally rare. I have never seen originals, and only have a couple of repros a retired German police officer made.
                            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Nice.....it makes me want to go digging. I recognize a lot of your finds. Most are the same stuff we dig here in the U.S.A. on Civil War sites.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X