Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book

I got this book in the mail today.It is Germans Iron Cross Documents of World war 1, by william E. hamelman.Order By mistake.I went his book on German wound badges.Is this a good book to have.

Hi Richard,

As you can see, it's got lots of interesting info re the award docs and stories behind them. If you're into docs, it's probably one of the best in English in this area, at least until Chris B's massive tome is completed/published. If you have no interest in docs or WW1 "stories" though, not much point having the book!

His wound badge book is much thinner. Similar printing technique but still one of the best dedicated wound badge books in English imo.

Regards
    Mike K
    Regards
    Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

I agree with Mike.
      Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

I like the iron cross document book.The other can not be found.

Comment

Hi Richard,

They pop up on eBay every so often. You could try one of the sellers directly - username is/was Battlefield Books (or Bookstore) - something like that anyway. If you need more details, let me know, I probably have an old receipt around here somewhere.

Regards
          Mike K
          Regards
          Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X